I’ve got a friend who’s an ‘Autism Parent’ – perhaps she could more accurately be described as ‘an acquaintance’ or a ‘friend of a friend’. It used to be a bad habit of mine...
- Friendship, Autism and Me
- Speak Neurotypical Like Wot I Do
- Do You Like the Word Aspie?
- Why I Can’t Be Bothered To Be Autistic Today
- Family – How Much Support Can We Expect?
- What Is Masking? – #TakeTheMaskOff
- Autistic and Proud?
- Everyone’s Got An Opinion About Autism
- The Mask of Equanimity – Hidden Agendas
- Batman and Robin Discuss Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome