We hear a lot about autistic people not being able to make eye contact. I confess to not being 100% sure that I know what ‘eye contact’ is supposed to be. I mean, surely...
- Why I Can’t Be Bothered To Be Autistic Today
- Family – How Much Support Can We Expect?
- What Is Masking? – #TakeTheMaskOff
- Autistic and Proud?
- Everyone’s Got An Opinion About Autism
- The Mask of Equanimity – Hidden Agendas
- Batman and Robin Discuss Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome
- Post Diagnosis Blues
- My Friend the ‘Autism Parent’
- Autism, Employment and Me